CSW Industrials (CSWI) Posts Weaker Q2 Results
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CSW Industrials (NASDAQ: CSWI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.48, versus $0.55 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $80.1 million, versus $83.7 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CSW Industrials (CSWI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- D. R. Horton (DHI) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
- Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) Tops Q4 EPS by 15c; Guides Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!