CSRA, Inc. (CSRA) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.51, Maintains FY Guidance
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
CSRA, Inc. (NYSE: CSRA) reported Q1 EPS of $0.51, versus $0.47 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.25 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.26 billion.CSRA, Inc. reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
The company is maintaining its previously announced guidance ranges for revenue, adjusted EBITDA, adjusted diluted earnings per share, and free cash flow for fiscal year 2017 as specified in the table below. The company elects to provide ranges for certain metrics not in accordance with GAAP because it cannot make reasonable estimates of key elements, including pension mark-to-market adjustments and integration expenses.
Fiscal Year 2017
$5,000 - $5,200
Adjusted EBITDA (millions)
$870 - $905
Adjusted Diluted Earnings per Share
$1.91 - $2.04
Free Cash Flow (millions)
$300 - $350
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CSRA, Inc. (CSRA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!