CSRA, Inc. (CSRA) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.51, Maintains FY Guidance
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CSRA, Inc. (NYSE: CSRA) reported Q1 EPS of $0.51, versus $0.47 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.25 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.26 billion.CSRA, Inc. reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
The company is maintaining its previously announced guidance ranges for revenue, adjusted EBITDA, adjusted diluted earnings per share, and free cash flow for fiscal year 2017 as specified in the table below. The company elects to provide ranges for certain metrics not in accordance with GAAP because it cannot make reasonable estimates of key elements, including pension mark-to-market adjustments and integration expenses.
Fiscal Year 2017
$5,000 - $5,200
Adjusted EBITDA (millions)
$870 - $905
Adjusted Diluted Earnings per Share
$1.91 - $2.04
Free Cash Flow (millions)
$300 - $350
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CSRA, Inc. (CSRA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- ManpowerGroup (MAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- TrustCo Bank (TRST) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!