CSRA, Inc. (CSRA) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.51, Maintains FY Guidance
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
CSRA, Inc. (NYSE: CSRA) reported Q1 EPS of $0.51, versus $0.47 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.25 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.26 billion.CSRA, Inc. reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
The company is maintaining its previously announced guidance ranges for revenue, adjusted EBITDA, adjusted diluted earnings per share, and free cash flow for fiscal year 2017 as specified in the table below. The company elects to provide ranges for certain metrics not in accordance with GAAP because it cannot make reasonable estimates of key elements, including pension mark-to-market adjustments and integration expenses.
Fiscal Year 2017
$5,000 - $5,200
Adjusted EBITDA (millions)
$870 - $905
Adjusted Diluted Earnings per Share
$1.91 - $2.04
Free Cash Flow (millions)
$300 - $350
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CSRA, Inc. (CSRA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GATX Corp. (GATX) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Guides In-Line
- KeyCorp (KEY) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- WNS Holdings (WNS) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c, FY17 Guides Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!