CSG Systems (CSGS) Tops Q3 EPS by 19c; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
CSG Systems (NASDAQ: CSGS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.75, $0.19 better than the analyst estimate of $0.56. Revenue for the quarter came in at $189.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $186.75 million.
CSG Systems sees FY2016 EPS of $2.79-$2.89, versus prior guidance of $2.59-$2.69 and the consensus of $2.64. CSG Systems sees FY2016 revenue of $755-760 million, versus prior guidance of $745-760 million and the consensus of $754 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CSG Systems (CSGS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!