CRA International, Inc. (CRAI) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat Consensus
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
CRA International, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRAI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.40, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $80.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $77.61 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Charles River Associates (CRA) Announces First Quarter 2014 Financial Results
- Premiere Global Services, Inc. (PGI) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Updates Outlook
- Washington REIT (WRE) Posts Mixed Q1 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!