CPI Card Group, Inc. (PMTS) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
CPI Card Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: PMTS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.05, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $73.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $69.45 million.
“Our second quarter results were in-line with expectations and consistent with the guidance we provided in May of this year. Although EMV® chip card sales were down in the quarter, we continue to be optimistic about the on-going EMV conversion within the U.S. financial card market, as well as the increasing demand for card personalization and other value-added services,” said Steve Montross, president and chief executive officer of CPI Card Group. “Despite the decline in net sales and net income, the business generated strong free-cash flow allowing us to return $8.6 million to shareholders through dividends and share repurchases while also improving liquidity.”
CPI Card Group, Inc. sees FY2016 EPS of $0.50-$0.53. CPI Card Group, Inc. sees FY2016 revenue of $335-345 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CPI Card Group, Inc. (PMTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!