CPI Card Group, Inc. (PMTS) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
CPI Card Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: PMTS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.05, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $73.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $69.45 million.
“Our second quarter results were in-line with expectations and consistent with the guidance we provided in May of this year. Although EMV® chip card sales were down in the quarter, we continue to be optimistic about the on-going EMV conversion within the U.S. financial card market, as well as the increasing demand for card personalization and other value-added services,” said Steve Montross, president and chief executive officer of CPI Card Group. “Despite the decline in net sales and net income, the business generated strong free-cash flow allowing us to return $8.6 million to shareholders through dividends and share repurchases while also improving liquidity.”
CPI Card Group, Inc. sees FY2016 EPS of $0.50-$0.53. CPI Card Group, Inc. sees FY2016 revenue of $335-345 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CPI Card Group, Inc. (PMTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Adesto Technologies Corporation (IOTS) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG) Reports In-Line Q3 FFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!