CPI Card Group, Inc. (PMTS) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CPI Card Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: PMTS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.05, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $73.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $69.45 million.
“Our second quarter results were in-line with expectations and consistent with the guidance we provided in May of this year. Although EMV® chip card sales were down in the quarter, we continue to be optimistic about the on-going EMV conversion within the U.S. financial card market, as well as the increasing demand for card personalization and other value-added services,” said Steve Montross, president and chief executive officer of CPI Card Group. “Despite the decline in net sales and net income, the business generated strong free-cash flow allowing us to return $8.6 million to shareholders through dividends and share repurchases while also improving liquidity.”
CPI Card Group, Inc. sees FY2016 EPS of $0.50-$0.53. CPI Card Group, Inc. sees FY2016 revenue of $335-345 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CPI Card Group, Inc. (PMTS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- DryShips (DRYS) Acquires Its First VLGC With 5 Year Time Charter Attached to Oil Major
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c