CPI Aerostructures, Inc. (CVU) Misses Q2 EPS by 6c
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Up 5%; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Liberty Global (LBTYA) Could Make Another Run at Ziggo
- Confidence Restored: Most Tesla (TSLA) Owners Use Model S as 'Primary Vehicle'
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
CPI Aerostructures, Inc. (NYSE: CVU) reported Q2 EPS of $0.22, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.28. Revenue for the quarter came in at $17.43 million versus the consensus estimate of $18.95 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Outlook
- lululemon (LULU) Traders Aren't Too Excited Heading into Q3 Report
- Nordson Corp (NDSN) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Light Q1 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!