COPsync (COYN) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.35/Share
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
COPsync (NASDAQ: COYN) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.35), versus ($0.28) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.29 million, versus $1.25 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on COPsync (COYN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crown Castle (CCI) Misses Q3 AFFO by 2c, Revenues Beats
- First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Boston Private Financial (BPFH) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS