COPsync (COYN) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.35/Share
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
COPsync (NASDAQ: COYN) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.35), versus ($0.28) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.29 million, versus $1.25 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on COPsync (COYN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Allegiance Bancshares, Inc. (ABTX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- AK Steel (AKS) Tops Q4 EPS by 16c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!