CNX Coal Resources LP (CNXC) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
CNX Coal Resources LP (NYSE: CNXC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.21, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.24. Revenue for the quarter came in at $69.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $59.85 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CNX Coal Resources LP (CNXC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
- Regions Financial (RF) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS