CNH Industrial N.V. (CNHI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Reaffirms
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
CNH Industrial N.V. (NYSE: CNHI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.05, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.75 billion versus the consensus estimate of $5.74 billion.
CNH Industrial N.V. reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
CNH Industrial is confirming its 2016 guidance as follows:
- Net sales of Industrial Activities between $23 billion and $24 billion, with an operating margin of Industrial Activities between 5.2% and 5.8%;
- Net industrial debt at the end of 2016 between $2.0 billion and $2.3 billion (or $1.5 billion and $1.8 billion excluding the European Commission settlement of $0.5 billion).
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CNH Industrial N.V. (CNHI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- CNH Industrial N.V. (CNHI) Says it Was Subject of Fabricated Press Release
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!