CNH Industrial N.V. (CNHI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Reaffirms
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CNH Industrial N.V. (NYSE: CNHI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.05, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.75 billion versus the consensus estimate of $5.74 billion.
CNH Industrial N.V. reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
CNH Industrial is confirming its 2016 guidance as follows:
- Net sales of Industrial Activities between $23 billion and $24 billion, with an operating margin of Industrial Activities between 5.2% and 5.8%;
- Net industrial debt at the end of 2016 between $2.0 billion and $2.3 billion (or $1.5 billion and $1.8 billion excluding the European Commission settlement of $0.5 billion).
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CNH Industrial N.V. (CNHI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!