CNH Global (CNH) Posts Q3 EPS of 43c; Reves $3.5B
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
CNH Global (NYSE: CNH) reports Q3 EPS of $0.43, 9 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.34. Revenue for the quarter was $3.5 billion, which compares to the estimate of $3.29 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (AEO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides Q4 EPS Below the Street
- Five Below (FIVE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides Light Q4 EPS, Revs
- Genesco, Inc. (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Comps Down 1%; Lowers Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!