CNA Financial (CNA) Tops Q3 EPS by 43c
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
CNA Financial (NYSE: CNA) reported Q3 EPS of $1.25, $0.43 better than the analyst estimate of $0.82.
"CNA had a strong quarter highlighted by a P&C combined ratio of 90.4%, reflecting our steady underwriting performance and continued favorable reserve development," said Thomas F. Motamed, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of CNA Financial Corporation. "Our disciplined actions have sustained an underlying loss ratio in line with where we ended 2015, despite challenging market conditions."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CNA Financial (CNA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Micron (MU) PT Raised to $25 at Brean Capital; Upbeat on Low Inventories
- Macquarie Downgrades CNA Financial (CNA) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!