CNA Financial (CNA) Tops Q3 EPS by 43c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
CNA Financial (NYSE: CNA) reported Q3 EPS of $1.25, $0.43 better than the analyst estimate of $0.82.
"CNA had a strong quarter highlighted by a P&C combined ratio of 90.4%, reflecting our steady underwriting performance and continued favorable reserve development," said Thomas F. Motamed, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of CNA Financial Corporation. "Our disciplined actions have sustained an underlying loss ratio in line with where we ended 2015, despite challenging market conditions."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CNA Financial (CNA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- Destination Maternity (DEST) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.09/Share; Comps Fell 5.2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!