CMS Energy (CMS) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CMS Energy (NYSE: CMS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.70, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.59 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.65 billion.
CMS Energy sees FY2016 EPS of $2.00-$2.02, versus the consensus of $2.02.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CMS Energy (CMS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Express (EXPR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Outpaced; FY16 EPS Outlook Below Views
- Xcerra (XCRA) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Issues Q2 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!