CMS Energy (CMS) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave cables to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
CMS Energy (NYSE: CMS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.70, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.59 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.65 billion.
CMS Energy sees FY2016 EPS of $2.00-$2.02, versus the consensus of $2.02.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CMS Energy (CMS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Fulton Financial (FULT) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- CSX Corp. (CSX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!