CLARCOR (CLC) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
CLARCOR (NYSE: CLC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.73, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.69. Revenue for the quarter came in at $331.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $337.91 million.
CLARCOR sees FY2016 EPS of $2.57-$2.63, versus prior guidance of $2.60-$2.80 and the consensus of $2.66. Sees sales of $1,380 to $1,390 million versus prior of $1,375 to $1,415 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CLARCOR (CLC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Sensient Technologies (SXT) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Moody's Corp. (MCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c; Update FY16 EPS Outlook; Offers Litigation Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!