CHINACACHE INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD (CCIH) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- Futures rise after Fed keeps rates unchanged
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Mobile MAUs Rose 20%
- Oracle (ORCL) to Acquire NetSuite (N) in $9.3B Deal
- Alere (ALR) Affirms Receipt of DOJ Subpoena; Issues Commentary
- Japan government plans direct spending of about 7 trillion yen in stimulus package: sources
CHINACACHE INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD (NASDAQ: CCIH) reported Q1 non-GAAP EPS of $0.07, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $20.8 million, versus $20.05 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teleflex (TFX) Tops Q2 EPS by 15c, Raises FY EPS Guidance
- Mead Johnson (MJN) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c, Sales Miss; Reaffirms EPS Outlook
- PotashCorp (POT) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, to Cut Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!