CHINACACHE INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD (CCIH) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street flat before April jobs report; retailers slip
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Says Talks With FTC Have Progressed to Advanced Stage
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Forms New Patient Access and Pricing Committee; Will Oversee Drug Pricing
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/05: (HLF) (RATE) (YELP) Higher; (GST) (ENDP) (IMPV) Lower (more...)
CHINACACHE INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD (NASDAQ: CCIH) reported Q1 non-GAAP EPS of $0.07, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $20.8 million, versus $20.05 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- inContact (SAAS) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Third Point Reinsurance Ltd. (TPRE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Great Plains Energy (GXP) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Affirms Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!