CHINACACHE INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD (CCIH) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- Futures higher ahead of spate of U.S. economic data
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
- European stocks up, oil slides as concerns ease over Russia-Turkey tension
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/24: (PBMD) (VEEV) (GES) Higher; (HPQ) (PTCT) Lower (more...)
CHINACACHE INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD (NASDAQ: CCIH) reported Q1 non-GAAP EPS of $0.07, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $20.8 million, versus $20.05 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ChinaCache Signs Strategic Agreement with AMS-IX to Develop an Internet Exchange
- QAD, Inc. (QADA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Donaldson (DCI) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Trims FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!