CF Industries (CF) Reports Q1 GAAP Loss of 9c
- Wall Street up as Yellen eases concerns about economy
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/10: (ELMD) (LLNW) (OSTK) Higher; (MSTX) (OESX) (KS) Lower
- EIA Data Shows Crude Inventory Declined Unexpectedly Last Week
- Yellen Semiannual Testimony to Congress: Economy to Warrant Only Gradual Rate Increases
- Time Warner (TWX) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Approves $5B Common Stock Buyback Plan
CF Industries (NYSE: CF) reports a Q1 GAAP loss of $0.09, which compares to a gain of $1.28 in the same quarter last year. Revenues for the quarter were $502.4 million, which compares to the estimate of $502.36 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S Foods Holdings (USFD) Files $100M IPO
- Humana (HUM) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Strong FY16 EPS Outlook
- Wix.com (WIX) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!