CF Industries (CF) Reports Q1 GAAP Loss of 9c
- Time Warner Cable (TWC) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
- Apple (AAPL) CEO Cook: 'I'm Proud to Be Gay'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/29: (PDII) (LAKE) (TTWO) (V) Higher; (GLUU) (AFOP) (WTW) (TRLA) Lower (more...)
- MasterCard (MA) Tops Q3 EPS Views
- Apple (AAPL) Smartphone Shipments Rose 16.1% in Q3; Xiaomi Breaks into Top Five - IDC (GOOG) (MSFT)
CF Industries (NYSE: CF) reports a Q1 GAAP loss of $0.09, which compares to a gain of $1.28 in the same quarter last year. Revenues for the quarter were $502.4 million, which compares to the estimate of $502.36 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CF Industries Woodward Nitrogen Complex Shut Down For Repairs
- Elizabeth Arden (RDEN) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- Theresa E. Wagler Elected to Board of Directors of CF Industries Holdings, Inc.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!