CF Industries (CF) Reports Q1 GAAP Loss of 9c
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/10: (THTI) (BLDP) (UQM) Higher; (BSPM) (CIMT) (MOBI) Lower
- FMC Corp. (FMC) Plans Split into Two, Publicly-Traded Companies
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
- United Rentals (URI) Acquires National Pump for $780M
CF Industries (NYSE: CF) reports a Q1 GAAP loss of $0.09, which compares to a gain of $1.28 in the same quarter last year. Revenues for the quarter were $502.4 million, which compares to the estimate of $502.36 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
- Korn/Ferry Int'l (KFY) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c, Revenue Beats, Co. Offers Guidance
- UPDATE: Foot Locker, Inc. (FL) Tops Q4 EPS Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!