CF Industries (CF) Reports Q1 GAAP Loss of 9c
- Market Wrap: Markets Weak on Greece, China; Aetna Moves to Acquire Humana; ISM Service Index Gained in June
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Cuts Q2 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/06: (SUNE) (AAP) (CTCT) Higher; (AMD) (SHLM) (ETRM) Lower (more...)
- Nike (NKE) to Become Wolverines' Official Athletic Footwear, Apparel and Equipment Provider
- UPDATE: ECB Keeps Emergency Liquidity for Greek Banks Unchanged, Adjusts Haircuts on Collateral
CF Industries (NYSE: CF) reports a Q1 GAAP loss of $0.09, which compares to a gain of $1.28 in the same quarter last year. Revenues for the quarter were $502.4 million, which compares to the estimate of $502.36 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- A. Schulman (SHLM) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c; Trims FY15 EPS Outlook
- Moody's Downgrades Greece to 'Caa3'; May be Cut Further (GREK) (NBG)
- Aimsi Technologies (AIMT) Files $115M COmmon Stock IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!