CECO Environmental (CECE) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
CECO Environmental (NASDAQ: CECE) reported Q3 EPS of $0.24, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $101.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $110.44 million.
Total backlog at September 30, 2016 was $219.3 million compared with $211.2 million on December 31, 2015 and $212.3 million on September 30, 2015.
Bookings were $96.2 million for the third quarter of 2016, compared with $88.8 million in the prior year, an increase of 8.3%. Bookings were $325.1 for the first nine months of 2016 as compared with $257.2 for the prior-year period.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CECO Environmental (CECE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Updates on Enterprise Strategy; Guides FY17 EPS Inline
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!