CECO Environmental (CECE) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
CECO Environmental (NASDAQ: CECE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.21, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.18. Revenue for the quarter came in at $112.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $107.03 million.
Total backlog at June 30, 2016 was $224.7 million compared with $211.2 million on December 31, 2015 and $140.6 million on June 30, 2015.
Bookings were $108.8 million for the second quarter of 2016, compared with $74.6 million in the prior year, an increase of 46%. Bookings were $228.9 for the first half of 2016 as compared with $168.5 for the prior-year period.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CECO Environmental (CECE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Penns Woods Bancorp (PWOD) Q3 Profit Slips Lower
- Bank of the James (BOTJ) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.24
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!