CEB (CEB) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers FY Guidance
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
CEB (NYSE: CEB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.91, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.88. Revenue for the quarter came in at $229.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $232.72 million.
CEB sees Q4 2016 EPS of at least $3.75, versus the consensus of $4.02. CEB sees Q4 2016 revenue of at least $963 million, versus the consensus of $962.77 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CEB (CEB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades CEB Inc (CEB) to Hold
- Finisar (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Lee Enterprises (LEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.14
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!