CEB (CEB) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers FY Guidance
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CEB (NYSE: CEB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.91, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.88. Revenue for the quarter came in at $229.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $232.72 million.
CEB sees Q4 2016 EPS of at least $3.75, versus the consensus of $4.02. CEB sees Q4 2016 revenue of at least $963 million, versus the consensus of $962.77 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CEB (CEB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Michaels Cos. (MIK) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Fall 2%; Lowers Outlook, Announces $300M Stock Buyback
- At Home Group (HOME) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.03
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!