CBS (CBS) Reports Q4 EPS of 46c, Beats by 2c
- Hilton Worldwide (HLT) IPO Opens at $21.30
- Initial Jobless Claims Spike Higher, But Market May Take it in Stride
- Aramark Holdings (ARMK) IPO Opens Modestly Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/12: (BAXS) (UNS) (ARCW) Higher; (IMUC) (LULU) (CIEN) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Retail Sales Jump 0.7% in Nov. as Consumers Become More Complacent
CBS Corporation (NYSE: CBS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.46, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.9 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.85 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Up 5%; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- TVGN (TV Guide Network) Appoints David Mandell Executive Vice President and General Counsel
- Nordson Corp (NDSN) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Light Q1 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!