CBOE Holdings (CBOE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates Certain FY16 Guidance
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CBOE Holdings (NASDAQ: CBOE) reported Q3 EPS of $0.58, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.56. Revenue for the quarter came in at $456.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $158.27 million.
2016 Fiscal Year Financial Guidance
The company updated its financial guidance for the 2016 fiscal year as follows:
- Core operating expenses for the 2016 fiscal year are expected to be slightly below the company's guidance range of $211.0 million to $215.0 million.(2)
- Depreciation and amortization expense is expected to be slightly below the range of $46.0 million to $48.0 million.
- Capital expenditures are expected to be slightly below the range of $47.0 million to $49.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Oxford Industries (OXM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
- Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!