CBOE Holdings (CBOE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates Certain FY16 Guidance
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Agrees to Pay $7.2B for Misleading Investors in Sale of RMBS
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
CBOE Holdings (NASDAQ: CBOE) reported Q3 EPS of $0.58, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.56. Revenue for the quarter came in at $456.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $158.27 million.
2016 Fiscal Year Financial Guidance
The company updated its financial guidance for the 2016 fiscal year as follows:
- Core operating expenses for the 2016 fiscal year are expected to be slightly below the company's guidance range of $211.0 million to $215.0 million.(2)
- Depreciation and amortization expense is expected to be slightly below the range of $46.0 million to $48.0 million.
- Capital expenditures are expected to be slightly below the range of $47.0 million to $49.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Nicolet Bankshares Inc. Com (NCBS) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.68
- CSX quarterly profit dips on higher costs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!