CBOE Holdings (CBOE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates Certain FY16 Guidance
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CBOE Holdings (NASDAQ: CBOE) reported Q3 EPS of $0.58, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.56. Revenue for the quarter came in at $456.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $158.27 million.
2016 Fiscal Year Financial Guidance
The company updated its financial guidance for the 2016 fiscal year as follows:
- Core operating expenses for the 2016 fiscal year are expected to be slightly below the company's guidance range of $211.0 million to $215.0 million.(2)
- Depreciation and amortization expense is expected to be slightly below the range of $46.0 million to $48.0 million.
- Capital expenditures are expected to be slightly below the range of $47.0 million to $49.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!