CBOE Holdings, Inc. (CBOE) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Reaffirms
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Up 5%; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Liberty Global (LBTYA) Could Make Another Run at Ziggo
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
- Ciena Corp. (CIEN) Misses Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides Q1 Revs In-Line with Views
CBOE Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBOE) reported Q1 EPS of $0.36, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.34. Revenue for the quarter came in at $124 million versus the consensus estimate of $121.49 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Outlook
- Bridgeline Digital, Inc. (BLIN) Posts Q4 Loss of 2c/Share
- Home Depot (HD) Expects to Hit FY15 Operating Margin Goal Ahead of Schedule
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!