CAVIUM (CAVM) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
CAVIUM (NASDAQ: CAVM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.27, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $67.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $68.19 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guess?, Inc. (GES) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Q4, FY14 EPS and Revs
- The Wet Seal, Inc. (WTSL) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Sales Miss; Guides Well Below the Street
- Express (EXPR) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Profit Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!