CAI Intl. (CAI) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
CAI Intl. (NYSE: CAI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.16, $0.10 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $78.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $77.37 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CAI Intl. (CAI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Prologis (PLD) Reports In-Line Q4 FFO
- 3M Co. (MMM) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!