CAI Intl. (CAI) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CAI Intl. (NYSE: CAI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.16, $0.10 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $78.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $77.37 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CAI Intl. (CAI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) Guides FY17 Revenue, EPS Below Views
- SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides Q4, FY17
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!