CACI International (CACI) Tops Q4 EPS by 77c, Reaffirms FY17 Guidance
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
CACI International (NYSE: CACI) reported Q4 EPS of $2.35, $0.77 better than the analyst estimate of $1.58. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.11 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.1 billion.
CACI International reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CACI International (CACI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CTS Corp. (CTS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides FY16
- Tompkins Financial (TMP) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
- Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB) Tops Q3 AFFO by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!