CA Technologies (CA) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Guides FY17
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) reported Q2 EPS of $0.67, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.62. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.02 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1 billion.
CA Technologies sees FY2017 EPS of $2.49-$2.54, versus the consensus of $2.52. CA Technologies sees FY2017 revenue of $4.03-4.07 billion, versus the consensus of $4.05 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on CA Technologies (CA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- EZCORP (EZPW) Posts Q4 Loss of 31c/Share
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!