C.H. Robinson (CHRW) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
C.H. Robinson (Nasdaq: CHRW) reports Q3 EPS of $0.62, 1 cent better than the analyst estimate of $0.61. Revenue for the quarter was $2.42 billion, which compares to the estimate of $2.48 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c; Boosts FY14 Outlook
- Pacific Sunwear Of California (PSUN) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Misses Q4 EPS by 32c; Guides In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!