C. H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
C. H. Robinson Worldwide (NASDAQ: CHRW) reported Q3 EPS of $0.90, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.96. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.36 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.33 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on C. H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- John Wiley & Sons (JW-A) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
- Analogic (ALOG) Misses Q1 EPS by 37c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!