Burlington Stores (BURL) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c; FY16 EPS Outlook Raised
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Burlington Stores (NYSE: BURL) reported Q3 EPS of $0.51, $0.18 better than the analyst estimate of $0.33. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.34 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.32 billion.
Comparable store sales increased 3.7%
Burlington Stores sees FY2016 EPS of $3.11-$3.15, versus prior guidance of $2.92-$2.96 and the consensus of $2.98.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Burlington Stores (BURL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY17 EPS Guidance
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!