Burlington Stores (BURL) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c; FY16 EPS Outlook Raised
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Burlington Stores (NYSE: BURL) reported Q3 EPS of $0.51, $0.18 better than the analyst estimate of $0.33. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.34 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.32 billion.
Comparable store sales increased 3.7%
Burlington Stores sees FY2016 EPS of $3.11-$3.15, versus prior guidance of $2.92-$2.96 and the consensus of $2.98.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Burlington Stores (BURL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!