Build-A-Bear (BBW) Tops Q1 Views
- Market Wrap: Men's Wearhouse/Jos. A. Bank Strike Deal; Fuel Cell Stocks Pop, Drop; Bye, Bye Fannie and Freddie?
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 03/11: (OXGN) (PRMW) (PAY) Higher; (MX) (KTOS) (PLUG) Lower
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- The End of Fannie (FNMA) and Freddie (FMCC)?
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
Build-A-Bear Workshop (NYSE: BBW) reports Q1 EPS of $0.09, 3 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter was $101.4 million, which compares to the estimate of $98.56 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GSI Group, Inc. (GSIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
- Codexis, Inc. (CDXS) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR) Reports Q4 Loss of $12.83/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!