Build-A-Bear (BBW) Tops Q1 Views
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation/Pfizer Make it Official
- Carl Icahn Bought 2.3M Herbalife (HLF) Shares Today, Rips Bill Ackman
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
Build-A-Bear Workshop (NYSE: BBW) reports Q1 EPS of $0.09, 3 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter was $101.4 million, which compares to the estimate of $98.56 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- MannKind (MNKD) CCO Castagna Buys Shares
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY17 Outlook
- Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) Tops Q2 Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!