Build-A-Bear (BBW) Tops Q1 Views
- Lowes Cos. (LOW) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c; Reaffirms FY13 Outlook
- Ford Motor (F) Will Ramp Production, Halves Two-Week Plant Idling
- Saks (SKS) Won't Comment on Tonight's Takeover 'Rumor'
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 05/21: (SKS) (NTAP) (LO) Higher; (UAN) (ADI) (BALT)
- Market Wrap: Sprint Ponies Up for Clearwire; Herbalife Engages Auditor; 'One' for Microsoft
Build-A-Bear Workshop (NYSE: BBW) reports Q1 EPS of $0.09, 3 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter was $101.4 million, which compares to the estimate of $98.56 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NetApp (NTAP) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Boosts Buyback, Plans Job Cuts, Initiates Dividend
- Dycom Industries, Inc. (DY) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c, Guidance Tops Views
- Best Buy (BBY) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of 32c; Comps Down 1.1%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!