Build-A-Bear (BBW) Reports Q3 Loss of 7c
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Build-A-Bear Workshop (NYSE: BBW) reports Q3 loss of $0.07, 1 cent better than the analyst estimate of -$0.08. Revenue for the quarter was $100.1 million, which compares to the estimate of $94.90 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Share Your Heart This Valentine's Day With Personalized Gifts From Build-A-Bear Workshop
- First Horizon National (FHN) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Reported $5.4M Exondys 51 Sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!