Build-A-Bear (BBW) Reports Q3 Loss of 7c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (DRIV) (VTAE) (KLAC) Higher; (DRYS) (SYNA) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
Build-A-Bear Workshop (NYSE: BBW) reports Q3 loss of $0.07, 1 cent better than the analyst estimate of -$0.08. Revenue for the quarter was $100.1 million, which compares to the estimate of $94.90 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Build-A-Bear Workshop (BBW) PT, Estimates Lifted at Piper Jaffray on Strong Q3
- New Oriental Education (EDU) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c; Will Launch 'Optimize the Market' Strategy
- Build-A-Bear Workshop (BBW) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!