Build-A-Bear (BBW) Reports Q3 Loss of 7c
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Build-A-Bear Workshop (NYSE: BBW) reports Q3 loss of $0.07, 1 cent better than the analyst estimate of -$0.08. Revenue for the quarter was $100.1 million, which compares to the estimate of $94.90 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rockwell Collins, Inc. (COL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Boosts Low-End of FY14 EPS Outlook
- Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c; Issues Light FY14 Profit Outlook
- Sonoco Products Co. (SON) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2, FY14 Profit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!