Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Buffalo Wild Wings (NASDAQ: BWLD) reported Q3 EPS of $1.23, in-line with the analyst estimate of $1.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $494.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $501.51 million.
Same-store sales decreased 1.8% at company-owned Buffalo Wild Wings® restaurants and 1.6% at franchised Buffalo Wild Wings restaurants
Buffalo Wild Wings sees FY2016 EPS of $5.65-$5.85, versus the consensus of $5.70.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; FY17 adj.-EPS Outlook Boosted
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Sees FY17 Distributable Cash Flow of $4.46B
- Dollar General (DG) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Light of Views; Sees FY16 EPS at Low-End of Growth Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!