Buckeye Partners (BPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Buckeye Partners (NYSE: BPL) reported Q2 EPS of $1.07, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $0.96. Revenue for the quarter came in at $777.12 million versus the consensus estimate of $759.98 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Buckeye Partners (BPL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tompkins Financial (TMP) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
- Buckeye Partners (BPL) Sells More Units
- Donegal Group (DGICA) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!