Bruker (BRKR) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Bruker (NASDAQ: BRKR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.32, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $393.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $394.14 million.
Bruker sees FY2016 EPS of $1.07-$1.11, versus the consensus of $1.00.
- For the year 2016, the Company now expects reported revenue to decline approximately 1% from 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bruker (BRKR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Workday (WDAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Xcerra (XCRA) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Issues Q2 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!