Brown-Forman Corporation (BF-A) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Brown-Forman Corporation (NYSE: BF-A) reported Q1 EPS of $0.36, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.37. Revenue for the quarter came in at $900 million versus the consensus estimate of $883.4 million.
Brown-Forman Corporation sees FY2017 EPS of $1.71-$1.81, versus the consensus of $1.79.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Brown-Forman Corporation (BF-A) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brown-Forman (BF-A) Reports Inline Q2 EPS
- Goldman Sachs Sees 27% Upside in MercadoLibre (MELI) and Raises Rating to 'Buy'
- Coupa Software (COUP) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!