Brown-Forman Corp. (BF-A) Reports Q2 EPS of $1.09
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
- McDonald's (MCD) Global Comps Rose 0.5% in Nov.; APMEA Down 2.3%
Brown-Forman Corp. (NYSE: BF-A) reported Q2 EPS of $1.09, versus $1.05 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.01 billion, versus $905.7 million reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brown-Forman Corp. (BF-A) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.96
- Ingles Markets, Inc. (IMKTA) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.68; Comps Up 1.3%
- Esterline Technologies Corp. (ESL) Tops Q4 EPS by 28c; Guides Roughly In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!