Brown Shoe Co (BWS) Reports Q3 Miss
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Energy XXI (EXXI) to Acquire EPL Oil & Gas (EPL) in $2.3B Deal
- King Digital Ent. (KING) Sees IPO Price of $21 - $24/Share
- Express (EXPR) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q1, FY14 Profit Outlook
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 03/11: (OXGN) (PRMW) (PAY) Higher; (MX) (KTOS) (PLUG) Lower
Brown Shoe Co., Inc. (NYSE: BWS) reported Q3 adj-EPS of $0.51, 1 cent below the the analyst estimate of $0.52. Revenue for the quarter came in at $713.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $777.85 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sciclone Pharma (SCLN) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c; Issues Weak FY14 EPS Outlook
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Weak Q1 Outlook
- KMG Chemicals, Inc. (KMG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.12
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!