Brown Shoe Co (BWS) Reports Q3 Miss
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Brown Shoe Co., Inc. (NYSE: BWS) reported Q3 adj-EPS of $0.51, 1 cent below the the analyst estimate of $0.52. Revenue for the quarter came in at $713.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $777.85 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo thinks it has paid back customers as required
- Skyline Corporation (SKY) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.07/Share
- Pandora (P): Preannouncement Is Substantial Surprise - FBR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!