Brown Shoe Co (BWS) Reports Q3 Miss
- Merck KGaA to Acquire Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL) in $17B Deal
- Apple (AAPL) First Weekend iPhone 6/6+ Sales Top 10 Million Units
- Traders Should Be Especially Nervous This Week - Art Cashin
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/22: (VIAS) (SIAL) (CNET) Higher; (CRR) (INVN) (YHOO) Lower (more...)
- Siemens to Acquire Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) in $7.6 Billion Deal
Brown Shoe Co., Inc. (NYSE: BWS) reported Q3 adj-EPS of $0.51, 1 cent below the the analyst estimate of $0.52. Revenue for the quarter came in at $713.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $777.85 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brown Shoe Company (BWS) Invests in Jack Erwin
- United Natural Foods, Inc. (UNFI) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.67, Guidance Tops Views
- Oracle Corp. (ORCL) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c; Approves $13B Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!