Brown Shoe Co (BWS) Reports Q3 Miss
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Family of Ebola infected nurse Amber Vinson says doctors are 'no longer able to detect virus in her body' - CBS
Brown Shoe Co., Inc. (NYSE: BWS) reported Q3 adj-EPS of $0.51, 1 cent below the the analyst estimate of $0.52. Revenue for the quarter came in at $713.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $777.85 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Select Comfort Corp (SCSS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook - Correct
- Mellanox Technologies (MLNX) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Varian Medical Systems (VAR) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Guides Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!