Brooks Automation (BRKS) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.22; Issues Q1 Outlook
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Brooks Automation (NASDAQ: BRKS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.22, versus $0.17 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $157.55 million, versus $145.77 million reported last year.
Brooks Automation sees Q1 2017 EPS of $0.18-$0.22, versus the consensus of $0.18. Brooks Automation sees Q1 2017 revenue of $157-162 million, versus the consensus of $151.9 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Brooks Automation (BRKS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides Q4, FY17
- Greif (GEF) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides FY17 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!