Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. NEW (BRCD) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. NEW (NASDAQ: BRCD) reported Q2 EPS of $0.13, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.10. Revenue for the quarter came in at $550 million versus the consensus estimate of $549.97 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hill International (HIL) Misses Q4 EPS by 4c; Guides FY Revs Above the Street
- United Natural Foods, Inc. (UNFI) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Updates Guidance
- Limoneira Co. (LMNR) Posts Q1 Loss of 9c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!