Broadsoft (BSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c; Guides In-Line
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Broadsoft (NASDAQ: BSFT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.52, $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of $0.37. Revenue for the quarter came in at $84.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $81.26 million.
Broadsoft sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.65-$0.83, versus the consensus of $0.82. Broadsoft sees Q4 2016 revenue of $94-102 million, versus the consensus of $101.1 million.
Broadsoft sees FY2016 EPS of $2.04-$2.22, versus the consensus of $2.06. Broadsoft sees FY2016 revenue of $333-341 million, versus the consensus of $337.22 million.
“I'm pleased to report another strong financial quarter as we achieved 22% year-over-year revenue and significant earnings per share growth,” said Michael Tessler, president and chief executive officer, BroadSoft. “It was also a great quarter from a customer traction perspective. We saw several major product launches by our customers, including a VoLTE-based mobile offering by a major carrier. We believe that these launches, and our customers' continued success in the market, highlight the strategic value of our solutions.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Broadsoft (BSFT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!