Broadsoft (BSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c; Guides In-Line
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Broadsoft (NASDAQ: BSFT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.52, $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of $0.37. Revenue for the quarter came in at $84.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $81.26 million.
Broadsoft sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.65-$0.83, versus the consensus of $0.82. Broadsoft sees Q4 2016 revenue of $94-102 million, versus the consensus of $101.1 million.
Broadsoft sees FY2016 EPS of $2.04-$2.22, versus the consensus of $2.06. Broadsoft sees FY2016 revenue of $333-341 million, versus the consensus of $337.22 million.
“I'm pleased to report another strong financial quarter as we achieved 22% year-over-year revenue and significant earnings per share growth,” said Michael Tessler, president and chief executive officer, BroadSoft. “It was also a great quarter from a customer traction perspective. We saw several major product launches by our customers, including a VoLTE-based mobile offering by a major carrier. We believe that these launches, and our customers' continued success in the market, highlight the strategic value of our solutions.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Broadsoft (BSFT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!