Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c, Offers Outlook
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Broadcom Ltd. (NASDAQ: AVGO) reported Q3 EPS of $2.89, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $2.77. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.8 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.76 billion.
Fourth Quarter Fiscal Year 2016 Business Outlook
Based on current business trends and conditions, the outlook for continuing operations for the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2016, ending October 30, 2016, is expected to be as follows:
|Net revenue||$4,090M +/- $75M||$10M||$4,100M +/- $75M|
|Gross margin||52.25% +/- 1%||$341M||60.50% +/- 1%|
|Interest expense and other||$153M||$49M||$104M|
|Provision for (benefit from) income taxes||($295)M||($366)M||$71M|
|Diluted share count||434M||14M||448M|
(Street sees Q4 revenue of $4.06 billion)
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Sensient Technologies (SXT) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Civista Bancshares (CIVB) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!