Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c, Offers Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Broadcom Ltd. (NASDAQ: AVGO) reported Q3 EPS of $2.89, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $2.77. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.8 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.76 billion.
Fourth Quarter Fiscal Year 2016 Business Outlook
Based on current business trends and conditions, the outlook for continuing operations for the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2016, ending October 30, 2016, is expected to be as follows:
|Net revenue||$4,090M +/- $75M||$10M||$4,100M +/- $75M|
|Gross margin||52.25% +/- 1%||$341M||60.50% +/- 1%|
|Interest expense and other||$153M||$49M||$104M|
|Provision for (benefit from) income taxes||($295)M||($366)M||$71M|
|Diluted share count||434M||14M||448M|
(Street sees Q4 revenue of $4.06 billion)
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!