BroadVision (BVSN) Posts Q4 EPS of $0.14, Shy of Views
- U.S. Private Sector Added Jobs at Higher Than Expected Clip in November
- Deere (DE) Adds $8B to Buyback Plan; Declares Qtr. Dividend
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/04: (OCLS) (PLUG) (OMED) Higher; (AMBI) (EXPR) (OVTI) Lower (more...)
- Essex Property (ESS) Said to Make $5B Bid for BRE Properties (BRE)
- UPDATE: Bass' Hayman Capital Said to Take GM (GM) Stake
BroadVision Inc. (NASDAQ: BVSN) reports Q4 EPS of $0.14, versus $0.43 reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $5.1 million, compared to $5.2 million in Q409.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Christopher & Banks Corp. (CBK) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- LTX-Credence (LTXC) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c; Isssues Mixed Q2 Outlook
- Gordmans Stores, Inc. (GMAN) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!