Brinker International (EAT) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Brinker International (NYSE: EAT) reported Q4 EPS of $1.24, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $1.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $881.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $881.43 million.
- Chili's fourth quarter company-owned comparable restaurant sales1 decreased 1.8 percent
- Maggiano's fourth quarter comparable restaurant sales1 decreased 1.7 percent
- Chili's franchise fourth quarter comparable restaurant sales1 decreased 3.4 percent, which includes a 2.1 percent and 5.5 percent decrease for U.S. and international franchise restaurants, respectively
- Total comps fell 2.2 percent
Brinker International sees FY2017 EPS of $3.40-$3.50, versus the consensus of $3.54.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Brinker International (EAT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!