Brinker International (EAT) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Brinker International (NYSE: EAT) reported Q4 EPS of $1.24, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $1.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $881.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $881.43 million.
- Chili's fourth quarter company-owned comparable restaurant sales1 decreased 1.8 percent
- Maggiano's fourth quarter comparable restaurant sales1 decreased 1.7 percent
- Chili's franchise fourth quarter comparable restaurant sales1 decreased 3.4 percent, which includes a 2.1 percent and 5.5 percent decrease for U.S. and international franchise restaurants, respectively
- Total comps fell 2.2 percent
Brinker International sees FY2017 EPS of $3.40-$3.50, versus the consensus of $3.54.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Brinker International (EAT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neustar (NSR) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Reports In-Line Q3 FFO
- Kona Grill (KONA) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!