Brightpoint (CELL) Reports Mixed Q4 Earnings
- Market Wrap: Empire Manufacturing State of Mind; Weyerhaeuser Purchases; Walter Continues Slide
- FT Fed Writer Tells Market to 'Chill Out' on Fed Tapering Nervousness
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 06/17: (RMBS) (KFY) (IR) Higher; (GNMK) (SFL) (RPRX) Lower (more...)
- NY Manufacturing Sees Surprise Upside in June, But Underlying Trends Concerning
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 06/17: (KNDI) (FRO) (LIVE) Higher; (FOLD) (ORMP) (SGOC) Lower
Brightpoint, Inc. (NASDAQ: CELL) reports Q4 EPS of $0.22, ex-items, 6 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter was $905.6 million, which compares to the estimate of $923.49 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q1 EPS by 56c; Issues Q2 EPS, Revs Outlook
- Korn/Ferry Int'l (KFY) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers Q1 Guidance
- Linktone Ltd. (LTON) Q1 Profit Slips to 10c/ADS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!