Bright Horizons Family Solutions (BFAM) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Bright Horizons Family Solutions (NYSE: BFAM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.49, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.50. Revenue for the quarter came in at $384 million versus the consensus estimate of $387.82 million.
"We are pleased to report strong financial results for the third quarter of 2016 which continue to reflect positive momentum across our suite of solutions," said David Lissy, Chief Executive Officer. "We continue to deliver solid financial results while providing our employer clients and the working families that we serve with the high quality, critical supports they need to maximize their productivity."
"As our third annual Modern Family Index Report released last month showed, today's generation of new moms is committed to growing her career while growing her family," continued Lissy. "New parents, mothers and fathers alike, won't hesitate to leave a job where they aren't supported in order to find an employer that offers the family supports they need. We are proud to serve those companies that are committed to leading the way in supporting working parents, including the more than 80 of our clients honored last month among the 100 Best Companies by Working Mothermagazine. I am also very proud that Bright Horizons was named a Best Workplace for Women by FORTUNE magazine this past September."
As described below, the Company is updating certain financial guidance. For the full year 2016, the Company currently expects:
- Overall revenue growth in 2016 in the range of approximately 7%
- Adjusted EBITDA growth in 2016 in the range of 9-10%
- Adjusted net income growth in 2016 in the range of 12-14%
- Diluted adjusted earnings per common share growth in the range of 16-17%
- Diluted weighted average shares of approximately 61 million shares
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bright Horizons Family Solutions (BFAM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c
- Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!