Bridgepoint Education (BPI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Bridgepoint Education (NYSE: BPI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.09, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $136.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $134.73 million.
Total student enrollment at the Company's academic institutions, Ashford University and University of the Rockies, was 47,831 students at September 30, 2016, compared with total student enrollment of 49,982 at September 30, 2015.
As of September 30, 2016, the 12-month retention for all Ashford students who were active on the last day of the third quarter of 2015 was 61.6%. As of September 30, 2015, the 12-month retention for all Ashford students who were active on the last day of the third quarter of 2014 was 60.1%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bridgepoint Education (BPI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!