Bridgepoint Education (BPI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bridgepoint Education (NYSE: BPI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.09, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $136.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $134.73 million.
Total student enrollment at the Company's academic institutions, Ashford University and University of the Rockies, was 47,831 students at September 30, 2016, compared with total student enrollment of 49,982 at September 30, 2015.
As of September 30, 2016, the 12-month retention for all Ashford students who were active on the last day of the third quarter of 2015 was 61.6%. As of September 30, 2015, the 12-month retention for all Ashford students who were active on the last day of the third quarter of 2014 was 60.1%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bridgepoint Education (BPI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!