BreitBurn Energy Partners (BBEP) Posts Q1 GAAP Loss of $1.67/Share
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Apple (AAPL) Could Deliver BIG at September Event with iWatch and 2 iPhone Models
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/27: (TUBE) (NTWK) (ISNS) Higher; (XXII) (VII) (SWHC) Lower
- UPDATE: Dow Chemical (DOW) Taps Banks to Sell Two Chemical Units
- Lending Club Files $500 Million IPO
BreitBurn Energy Partners, L.P. (Nasdaq: BBEP) reported Q1 GAAP loss of ($1.67), which may not compare with the analyst estimate of $0.21.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BreitBurn Energy Partners, L.P. (BBEP) Declares $0.1675 Monthly Dividend; 9% Yield
- Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Posts Q2 Loss of 25c/ADS; Guides FY14 Shipments
- Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides Q4 EPS, Revs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!