BreitBurn Energy Partners (BBEP) Posts Q1 GAAP Loss of $1.67/Share
- Wall Street ends higher, driven by energy amid global tension
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Market Wrap: Revised Q3 GDP Shows Growth; E. Coli Breakout Reported at Costco; KaloBios Volatility Continues
- Putin Says Loss of Russian Warplane Due to Backstabbing; Will Have Serious Consequence for Turkey Ties
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/24: (PBMD) (VEEV) (GES) Higher; (HPQ) (PTCT) Lower (more...)
BreitBurn Energy Partners, L.P. (Nasdaq: BBEP) reported Q1 GAAP loss of ($1.67), which may not compare with the analyst estimate of $0.21.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TiVo (TIVO) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Campbell Soup (CPB) Tops Q1 EPS Views; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- RR Media (RRM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!