BreitBurn Energy Partners (BBEP) Posts Q1 GAAP Loss of $1.67/Share
- Time Warner Cable (TWC) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
- Apple (AAPL) CEO Cook: 'I'm Proud to Be Gay'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/29: (PDII) (LAKE) (TTWO) (V) Higher; (GLUU) (AFOP) (WTW) (TRLA) Lower (more...)
- MasterCard (MA) Tops Q3 EPS Views
- Apple (AAPL) Smartphone Shipments Rose 16.1% in Q3; Xiaomi Breaks into Top Five - IDC (GOOG) (MSFT)
BreitBurn Energy Partners, L.P. (Nasdaq: BBEP) reported Q1 GAAP loss of ($1.67), which may not compare with the analyst estimate of $0.21.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BreitBurn Energy Partners, L.P. (BBEP) Declares $0.1675 Monthly Dividend; 11.8% Yield
- Alpha Natural (ANR) Misses Q3 EPS by 14c
- GNC Holdings (GNC) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Comps Fall 6.9%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!