Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN) Reports In-Line Q3 FFO, Offers FY16 & FY17 Guidance
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Brandywine Realty Trust (NYSE: BDN) reported Q3 FFO of $0.33, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.33. Revenue for the quarter came in at $129.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $133.13 million.
Brandywine Realty Trust sees FY2016 FFO of $1.28-$1.30, versus prior guidance of $1.26-$1.32 and the consensus of $1.29.
Brandywine Realty Trust sees FY2017 FFO of $1.35-$1.45, versus the consensus of $1.41.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- EZCORP (EZPW) Posts Q4 Loss of 31c/Share
- Casey's General Stores (CASY) Misses Q2 EPS by 15c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!