Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN) Reports In-Line Q3 FFO, Offers FY16 & FY17 Guidance
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Brandywine Realty Trust (NYSE: BDN) reported Q3 FFO of $0.33, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.33. Revenue for the quarter came in at $129.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $133.13 million.
Brandywine Realty Trust sees FY2016 FFO of $1.28-$1.30, versus prior guidance of $1.26-$1.32 and the consensus of $1.29.
Brandywine Realty Trust sees FY2017 FFO of $1.35-$1.45, versus the consensus of $1.41.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Posts Improved Q4 Adjusted Pre-Tax Income
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Sees FY17 Distributable Cash Flow of $4.46B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!