Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN) Reports In-Line Q3 FFO, Offers FY16 & FY17 Guidance
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Brandywine Realty Trust (NYSE: BDN) reported Q3 FFO of $0.33, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.33. Revenue for the quarter came in at $129.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $133.13 million.
Brandywine Realty Trust sees FY2016 FFO of $1.28-$1.30, versus prior guidance of $1.26-$1.32 and the consensus of $1.29.
Brandywine Realty Trust sees FY2017 FFO of $1.35-$1.45, versus the consensus of $1.41.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Progress Software (PRGS) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c
- Hancock Holding (HBHC) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!