Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics (BCLI) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics (NASDAQ: BCLI) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.05), $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.18).
Second Quarter 2016 and Recent Highlights
- Announced positive topline results from U.S. Phase 2 randomized, placebo controlled study of NurOwn in patients with ALS.
- Study achieved its primary objective, demonstrating that NurOwn was safe and well tolerated.
- NurOwn also achieved multiple secondary efficacy endpoints, showing clear evidence of a clinically meaningful benefit.
- Response rates (based on ALSFRS-R responder analysis) were higher in NurOwn-treated subjects compared to placebo at all time points in the study out to 24 weeks.
- Further evidence of biological effect was demonstrated by the increased levels of growth factors in the cerebrospinal fluid and decreased inflammatory markers observed after two weeks.
- Results will be used to help determine the study population and design for a registration study investigating multiple doses of NurOwn in ALS.
- Phase 2 study was conducted at three sites in the U.S: Massachusetts General Hospital, UMass Medical School and the Mayo Clinic.
- Company was awarded $1.5 million in non-dilutive funding from Israel's Office of the Chief Scientist.
- Mr. Chaim Lebovits, CEO, moderated a round table session on Brainstorm's NurOwn proprietary technology at the 11th World Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine Congress in London, UK.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics (BCLI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tennant Co. (TNC) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- USG Corp. (USG) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Freeport-McMoran (FCX) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!