Brady Corp. (BRC) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c; Guides FY17 EPS
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Brady Corp. (NYSE: BRC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.49, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $0.37. Revenue for the quarter came in at $282.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $282.08 million.
Brady Corp. sees FY2017 EPS of $1.55-$1.70, versus the consensus of $1.64.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Brady Corp. (BRC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!