Boyd Gaming (BYD) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of $0.02, Short of Views
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 19c
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) Tightens Q2 Loss; Will Explore IPO of ASN Subsidiary
- Scripps (SSP), Journal (JRN) to Merge Broadcast Operations, Spin-Off Newspapers
- Marathon Petroleum (MPC) Tops Q2 EPS by 80c; Raises Buyback Plan by $2B
Boyd Gaming (NYSE: BYD) reports Q3 adjusted EPS of $0.02, versus the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter was $595.4 million, which compares to the estimate of $591.67 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 07/31: Exxon (XOM) , Tesla (TSLA), LinkedIn (LNKD), Expedia (EXPE), McKesson (MCK) Report
- Kennametal, Inc. (KMT) Misses Q4 EPS by 14c, Offers Guidance (Earlier)
- Stewart Information (STC) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.27; Sales Miss Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!