Boyd Gaming (BYD) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of $0.02, Short of Views
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Boyd Gaming (NYSE: BYD) reports Q3 adjusted EPS of $0.02, versus the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter was $595.4 million, which compares to the estimate of $591.67 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boyd Gaming (BYD) Announces Resignation of COO Chakmak
- TIBCO Software (TIBX) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c
- Pro-Dex (PDEX) Swings to Q4 Profit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!