Boyd Gaming (BYD) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of $0.02, Short of Views
- Wall Street up; S&P on track for best week in 2015
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Pre-Open Stock 10/09: (UTIW) (ZINC) (TCK) Higher; (LDRH) (SMCI) (RT) Lower (more..)
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Boyd Gaming (NYSE: BYD) reports Q3 adjusted EPS of $0.02, versus the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter was $595.4 million, which compares to the estimate of $591.67 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Airlines (AAL) Load Factor Rose 2.7 Points in September; Affirms Q3 PRASM Outlook
- HRG Group (HRG) Unit to Sell Holly, Waskom, and Danville Assets in $160M Cash Deal
- Sturdy quarter likely for financials, but ETF investors cautious
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!