Boyd Gaming (BYD) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of $0.02, Short of Views
- Personal Consumption, Private Investment Boost Revised Q2 GDP Results (SPY) (DIA) (QQQ)
- Dollar General (DG) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Remains Committed to Family Dollar (FDO) Deal
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c; Comps Fell 7%
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Updates FY15 EPS Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/27: (CREG) (CCUR) (FEYE) Higher; (GOMO) (WSM) (GES) Lower (more...)
Boyd Gaming (NYSE: BYD) reports Q3 adjusted EPS of $0.02, versus the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter was $595.4 million, which compares to the estimate of $591.67 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lannett (LCI) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Guides FY15 Revs Above Expectations
- Exa (EXA) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3, FY14 Revs
- The Michaels Companies (MIK) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c, Sales Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!